Lead UI/UX Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an early stage startup building a new B2B customer intelligence platform. Currently in stealth, Concord is backed by leading venture capitalists.
As an early stage company, you will have an opportunity to join a high profile startup at the ground floor with substantial upside potential. We have big ambitions and your role is critical in shaping our product and the future of customer intelligence.
The company is co-founded by brothers and serial entrepreneurs Brad Owen and Michael Classen. Brad previously founded NeverBounce, an email verification and data cleaning platform which scaled to over 125,000 users within 4 years and was acquired by ZoomInfo (NASDAQ: ZI), the leading intelligence platform for sales and marketing teams. Michael was previously the Executive Officer at Greenspring Associates, a global venture capital platform with $17Bn+ in assets that was acquired by Stepstone Group (NASDAQ: STEP).
We are seeking an experienced UI/UX designer to lead our design process as a founding team member. Your primary objectives will consist of developing and maintaining our brand, website, and user platform. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a desire to work with great people to solve large problems. This role will report directly to our CEO, translating high-level requirements into intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with our CEO and engineering teams to define and implement innovative design solutions
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user testing/research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote brand design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Develop assorted design assets for marketing material, social, fundraising decks etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-4+ years of UI/UX experience
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously
- A desire to refine the user experience design to provide complex processes as a simple and clean result
- Proven UI experience building software platforms with a strong portfolio
- Excellent visual design skills and up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Expert in creating optimized UI's to improve conversions and customer satisfaction
- Experience creating wireframes, user flows and mockups
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Strong proficiency in the design software of your choosing! (We mostly use Figma today)
- Remote Work: We are a remote-first team, enjoying a flexible schedule from home!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off: We offer unlimited paid time off to promote a positive and healthy lifestyle.
- Compensation: Competitive salary and equity compensation - everyone participates in our success.
- Healthcare Benefits: Comprehensive package including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Parental Leave: Generous paid parental leave - take the time you need to be with your family.
- Other: All inclusive company retreats and home office equipment, including Apple products.
- Culture: As a kind and hardworking team with a focus on solving large problems, we work with exceptionally talented people who are passionate about their work and exceeding the status quo. We expect extreme ownership and offer the flexibility and autonomy that allows for a healthy life balance. Most importantly, we enjoy our work, have fun and don't take ourselves too seriously!
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Concord Labs