Customer Service Representative
Concord Group Insurance Concord, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an energetic customer service professional to join our collaborative and dynamic team. As a customer service representative, or CSR, you will provide product/services information to both our insureds and agents with accuracy and efficiency. Outside traditional customer service duties, this position has the opportunity to gain a strong foundation of industry knowledge, allowing for advancement within the Company.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help our customers. Qualified applicants are patient and empathetic, with excellent communication skills. Our CSRs can put themselves in our customers shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
Our teams goal is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction. To achieve this we provide extensive training, a collaborative environment and an up-beat attitude.
- Responsible for servicing Agents and Insureds with information relating to policies including bills, payments, coverage information, etc.
- Act as a back-up Switchboard Operator for breaks, vacations, and overflow.
- Process and mail manual underwriting notices.
- Handle customer service telephone calls and escalate any issues as needed.
- Process payments, investigate and resolve payment issues.
- Create Insured and Agency correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Opportunities will exist to transfer skills learned to other parts of the organization where you can further develop your insurance industry experience.
- Concord Group Insurance places a strong emphasis on employee development and internal promotion. Our Customer Service training provides employees with a strong foundation for career advancement within the business
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree or higher preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have at least one year of P&C insurance experience.
- P&C License or ability to obtain P&C License within one year.
- Excellent telephone skills with a pleasant and personable phone voice.
- Must be dependable and have an energetic and positive attitude.
- Working knowledge of PCs and average keyboard skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We have an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, 401k, life insurance, vacation, paid holidays, and more. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume in confidence via email to: HR@concordgroupins.com. Please be sure to put the title of the job on the email subject line if sending an e-mail. Cover letters may be addressed as follows: Attn: Human Resources, The Concord Group Insurance Co., 4 Bouton Street, Concord, NH 03301.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.