Customer Service Representative I
Concord Group Insurance Concord, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
$2,000.00 Sign-on Bonus!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide exceptional service to our agency partners and policyholders by developing, and maintaining, deep knowledge of our products, systems and services in order to effectively respond to their daily inquiries and communications. This critical resource maintains broad visibility across the company in order to deliver top-quality service standards. To achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, we provide extensive hands-on training and educational resources. Success in this role provides extensive career path opportunity throughout the company.
- Responsible for servicing agents and policyholders with information relating to policies including bills, payments, coverage information, etc.
- Handle an average of 35-45 inbound phone calls per day, and be responsible for end-to-end call resolution
- Respond to agency partners and policyholders through chats, emails, and telephone calls
- Educate agents and policyholders to manage their accounts on our customer website
- Investigate and resolve payment inquiries
- Process and mail underwriting notices
- Create policyholder and agency correspondence
- High school diploma or equivalent required, undergraduate college degree preferred
- Exceptional ability to build rapport with agents, policyholders and team members
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Must be dependable, reliable, and possess an energetic and positive attitude
- Working knowledge of computers Windows operating system and average keyboard skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word and Excel
- 1 year of property and casualty insurance experience preferred, but not required
- Certificate in General Insurance or Property and Casualty License preferred, but not required
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Concord Group employees are eligible for benefits including medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance, sick time and holiday pay, three weeks paid vacation, and a generous 401(k) plan with a 6% company match.
As a leading regional provider of property and casualty insurance, The Concord Group helps protect the families and small businesses that enable our communities to thrive. Our positive work environment, competitive benefits, and rapid growth make The Concord Group a great place to build your career.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.
Concord Group Insurance
BusinessView all jobs at Concord Group Insurance