Business System Analyst II
- Expired: January 22, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsibilities include providing effective and efficient computer applications specifications and documentation supporting the various business units within the enterprise. This function requires high-level analytical and documentation skills in business analysis, training, implementation and project management. Includes involvement in each phase of project life cycle, need analysis; acquisition or development; implementation; and maintenance.
This position is considered 'primarily remote', meaning you will work from home most of the time; however, you must be able to work on-site and attend in-person group meetings occasionally.
- Form detailed documentation to show processing logic for simple and moderately complex business processes
- Interfaces in all aspects of user consulting, business analysis, general systems design, vendor contracts and detailed business specification development; learns user functions, organization and role in the enterprise to the extent required; acts as a liaison between the IT organization and internal customers using IT services
- Conduct various studies, prepare reports and related information for decision making purposes
- Creates and Executes test plans, records result and prepares quality assurance sign off
- Assist in training users in utilization of business applications and of generalized applications
- Interact with external software vendors as required to support acquired business applications
- Mentor junior Analysts in understanding general system interactions and requirements
- May act as project lead as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Two to five years of experience in a similar environment
- Experience in working with XML Data highly desirable
- Property & Casualty Insurance experience strongly desired but not required
- Knowledge of various business application systems, hardware and familiar with current programming technologies
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with both IT and non-technical colleagues; must possess analytical skills, good oral and written communication skills, and good telephone technique, be a quick learner, self-motivated, patient, and able to work in stressful situations, and at times, be available to work flexible hours; initiative, creativity and sound decision-making skills are required
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing; troubleshoot and maintain assigned programs and systems; establish and maintain effective working relationships with subordinates, peers and supervisors; exercise sound judgment in evaluating situations and in making decisions; and follow or give verbal and written instructions as applicable
Concord Group employees are eligible for benefits including medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance, sick time and holiday pay, three weeks' paid vacation, and a generous 401(k) plan with a 6% company match.
As a leading regional provider of property and casualty insurance, The Concord Group helps protect the families and small businesses that enable our communities to thrive. Our positive work environment, competitive benefits, and rapid growth make The Concord Group a great place to build your career.
The Concord Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Concord Group participates in E-Verify.
Concord Group Insurance
BusinessView all jobs at Concord Group Insurance
Get fresh Computer Systems Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.