Concord Counseling Services is seeking a Substance Use Prevention Clinician to provide school-based substance use prevention services which will include working with students individually, in groups, referring to community resources and parent education workshops. This position requires the following:
- Master’s degree plus LSW/LISW or LPC/LPCC
- Chemical Dependent licensure: CDCA, LCDC, or LICDC
- Candidates must have experience working with clients with substance use disorders as well as children, adolescents and their parents.
- School-based experience a plus
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to work independently, have excellent time-management, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a true difference, upload your resume and apply now!.