Dental Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
The Dental Assistant will be responsible for general clinic administrative work and maintenance, as well as completing lab work under the direction of the dentist. The Dental Assistant’s primary responsibility is to prepare the examination rooms for appointments by sterilizing instruments and ensuring all necessary equipment is ready for the dentist. They also assist the dentist during their procedures by handing them instruments and anticipating their needs throughout the appointment. The Dental Assistant may also be responsible for greeting patients as they arrive, submitting billing details to the insurance company and scheduling the patient’s next appointment before they leave the clinic. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Update and maintain client’s dental records
- Perform routine dental cleanings and assist the dentist with complex dental procedures
- Take and process X-rays of patients
- Schedule patient appointments
- Take billing and insurance details from patients
- Advise patients on recommended oral hygiene
Concord Central Dental PllcConcord, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.