Healthcare Recruiter *Experience Required
Concierge Care Staffing Delray Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re looking for full-time Healthcare Recruiters to join our Staffing Division at our Palm Beach / Lake Worth Florida office. In-office position along with our growing team.
Our Healthcare Recruiters, in conjunction with the Account Management team and designated manager, work to identify, present, and hire qualified candidates for contract positions throughout the state of Florida.
Recruiter Position Summary:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified Registered Nurse, LPN, CNA candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Answer incoming calls from candidates interested in assignments.
- Initiate outbound calls to prospective healthcare candidates to build a pipeline for future placements.
- Act as the single point of contact for their own team of candidates from the initial contact through the duration of their employment.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with nursing candidates.
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly goals.
- Identify and assess healthcare candidate strengths, needs, and wants and match with current opportunities.
- Maintain communication and consultative relationships through consistent email, telephone, technology, and some face-to-face interactions.
- Educate healthcare candidates on compensation package options and articulate the personal and professional benefits of their careers.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency.
- Outline wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete all aspects of the pre-employment processes including resume building, reference checks, background/drug tests, pre-employment testing under guidance from Team Lead.
- Generate leads through various recruiting channels, strategic planning and referrals.
- Be responsible for all compliance requirements, including tracking and updating various certifications, medical documents, and employment related documents.
- Diligently maintain and update database with accurate contact information, qualifications and compliance documentation.
- Continue to check in with contract employees while on assignment.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top facility accounts, target clinical skill sets and to assess facility staffing requirements.
Minimum Competency Requirements:
- Have a college degree or related sales or recruiting experience.
- Live in or around Palm Beach, FL
- Strong ability to multi-task and shift gears as business dictates.
- Possess strong organizational skills and be very detail-oriented.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments as well as function independently.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and be internet savvy.
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Highly Desired Education & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in healthcare recruiting.
- Career orientated with a desire for advancement.
- Staffing Industry experience.
- Experience with outbound phone calls.
- Experience with a CRM platform.
- Possible Call Center experience.
- Be available as needed before/after typical office hours.
- Have reliable transportation and attendance.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan including base salary plus tiered and uncapped commission plan and quarterly bonus opportunities.
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in a rapidly growing environment.
- Health Insurance to include medical, dental and vision.
- Flexible Spending Account & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Access to continuous training and development.
- Annual time-off allowance for volunteer work.
- Team building and celebratory events.
Concierge Care Staffing
AddressDelray Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Concierge Care Staffing