CNAs - Start at $12/Hr
Work close to home and choose your own hours!
ALL SHIFTS NOW AVAILABLE!!!!
Concierge Care is currently recruiting and paying top rates for compassionate and caring HHA's and CNA's. The Home Health Aide/CNA performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the patient's needs. The Home Health Aide/CNA is responsible for observing patients, reporting these observations while performing client care. The Home Health Aide/CNA will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a patient's care.
Job Responsibilities Include :
- Personal Care Services
- Back Rubs
- Oral Hygiene
- Changing bed linen
- Assisting patients with dressing, undressing and personal hygiene.
- Skin care to prevent breakdown.
- Assisting the patient with toileting activities
- Keeping patient's living area clean and orderly, as appropriate
- May prepare a light meal during the visit.
- Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary.
- Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the plan of care.
- Performing range of motion and other simple procedures as an extensional therapy service as ordered.
- Assisting with Laundry
- Meeting safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and properly
- Reporting on patient's condition and significant changes to the primary family member and/or physician.
- Meets the training requirements in accordance with State and Federal laws.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and document care given.
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail and the impaired.
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification.
- Demonstrates compassion, patience and good interpersonal relations.
- Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with Organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Must be a Certified CNA or HHA.
- Location: Tampa Palms and Brandon Area
- Excellent Compensation: Based on Experience
- This is a contract job.
- CNA license of HHA certificate (HHA certificate must be 75 hours minimum and from an accredited school)
- Current CPR Card (American Heart Assoc. or Red Cross)
- Health Physical with Free of Communicable Disease statement (less than 6 months old)
- Level II Background (in the AHCA database)
- 2 Hour Alzheimer’s certificate (DOEA approved)
- 2 Hour HIV/Aids Certificate
- 2 Hour Assistance with self-administered medication certificate
- Valid driver’s license/Reliable transportation/Proof or auto insurance
- TB Test or Chest X-Ray
- Professional Liability Insurance
This is a contract job. All shifts available. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
ONLY QUALIFIED CNA'S AND HHA'S MAY APPLY ON-LINE AT:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary