We are seeking experienced CNA's and HHA's to join our growing team!
HIRING 5 STAR CAREGIVERS IN Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, and Manatee Counties.
Our Growing Concierge Care of Tampa Office is currently recruiting and paying top rates for compassionate and caring HHA's and CNA's. The Home Health Aide/CNA performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the patient's needs. The Home Health Aide/CNA is responsible for observing patients, reporting these observations while performing client care. The Home Health Aide/CNA will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity, and safety of a patient's care.
Job Responsibilities Include :
- Personal Care Services
- Back Rubs
- Oral Hygiene
- Changing bed linens
- Assisting patients with dressing, undressing and personal hygiene.
- Assisting the patient with toileting activities
- Keeping patient's living area clean and orderly, as appropriate
- May prepare a light meal during the visit.
- Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary.
- Assisting in ambulation and exercise according to the plan of care.
- Performing range of motion and other simple procedures as an extensional therapy service as ordered.
- Assisting with Laundry- light housekeeping duties
- Meeting safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and properly
- Reporting on patient's condition and significant changes to the primary family member and/or physician.
- Meets the CNA or HHA training requirements in accordance with State and Federal laws.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and document care given.
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail and the impaired.
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification.
- Demonstrates compassion, patience and good interpersonal relations.
- Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with Organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide.
- Location: Pinellas and Pasco County
- Excellent Compensation: Based on Experience
- This is a contract job.
- CNA license of HHA certificate (HHA certificate must be 75 hours minimum and from an accredited school)
- Current CPR Card (American Heart Assoc. or Red Cross)
- Health Physical with Free of Communicable Disease statement (less than 6 months old)
- Negative TB Test
- Level II Background Background Check with Fingerprints (in the AHCA database)
- 2 Hour Alzheimer’s certificate (DOEA approved)
- 2 Hour HIV/Aids Certificate
- 2 Hour Assistance with self-administered medication certificate
- Valid driver’s license/Reliable transportation/Proof or auto insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
This is a contract job. All shifts available. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
QUALIFIED CNA'S AND HHA'S PLEASE APPLY ON-LINE TODAY AT:
We invite Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) to apply and join our growing team today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- How many years of nursing experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CPR?
- Do you have the following license or certification: HHA or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time