~~HERE IS YOUR NEXT GREAT OPPORTUNITY !!!!!
FRESH TO ORDER - HARTSFIELD JACKSON-ATLANTA AIRPORT !
We are seeking IMMEDIATE HIRE of a dynamic ASSISTANT MANAGER to support our restaurant operations at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport!
• Competitive pay
• Medical/Dental/Vision plans
• 401K w/company matching
• Paid Time Off
Deliver Superior Guest Service by performing duties which may include: managing or assisting with the day-to-day operations of the unit’s performance by understanding and monitoring cost, revenue, labor and inventory control, quality of products and services. Manages or assists with employee relations, coaching and counseling, and training. Manages or assists in maintaining food quality to ensure compliance with company, franchise, brand/concept, and regulatory agency requirements.
1. Managing or assisting with the day-to-day operations of the unit’s performance by monitoring cost, revenue, labor and inventory control, quality of products and services.
2. Supervises the activities of unit employees, assigns duties and ensure that all areas of the unit are properly cleaned and maintained.
3. Monitors and maintains all quality control records, including quality assurance and loss prevention policies and procedures and cleaning programs.
4. Ensures compliance with company and brand and/or franchise standards of operating procedures, as well as those of all applicable regulatory agencies.
5. Operates unit in compliance with airport requirements and maintains awareness of volume and activities.
6. Maintains effective communication and positive associate relations by managing progressive discipline, resolving associate relations issues, incentive programs and assist with conducting performance reviews.
7. Assists with recruiting, selecting, promotion and training of associates and other status changes as needed.
8. Works with maintenance staff to inspect, maintain, and replace equipment when necessary.
9. Follows and monitors safe food handling, proper hygiene practices and workplace safety standards for operating a unit.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma. Completion of technical school program or company training program in restaurant management/food service, etc. highly preferred. Minimum of 3 years in restaurant/food service with 2 years of leadership experience. Must be able to obtain alcohol awareness and/or ServSafe Food Safety certification.
Knowledge of restaurant operations. Ability to understand P&L and sales reports. Ability to lead and motivate subordinate staff. Exceptional interpersonal skills, in dealing with employees, customers, etc.
~~All candidates hired must successfully pass background screening.
Equal Opportunity Employer