Concero Technology Group Saint Louis, MO
- Posted: 27 days ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
IT Administrator, O365/Exchange
The candidate will work closely with the infrastructure and security teams in delivering secure solutions on a worldwide basis. Specific responsibilities could include software/hardware upgrades, vulnerability patching, data protection, performance monitoring/reporting and security compliance activities.
- Exchange On-Prem and Exchange On-Line (O365) Administration
- Support & Troubleshoot mail flow (i.e. mail connectors, mail routing, message trace, etc.).
- Proven understanding and background implementing and maintaining services such as DRM, DLP, retention policies, role-based security, email encryption and threat protection
- Exchange On-Line malware, spam, quarantine administration and rules.
- End-user mailbox administration (i.e. shared mailboxes, delegations, calendar).
- Outlook Web App polices management (OWA)
- Maintain contacts, global address book, distribution lists (dynamic/non-dynamic).
- Support and troubleshoot account synchronization issues, Azure AD Connect (AADC)
- eDiscovery and Legal hold.
- Intune MDM administration and troubleshooting
- Experience using Windows PowerShell
- Client-side (Outlook) troubleshooting (PC, MAC, and mobile devices) of connectivity, calendar, and contact issues.
- Design, implement, maintain, and support all Exchange related systems, servers, and related components. Responsible for patching, upgrades, account monitoring, and other administration related functions necessary to ensure system availability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Azure Active Directory user account and group administration.
- Office 365 Services
- On premise AD monitoring and management
- Azure Information Protection
- File label administration and support.
- Approval workflows
- MFA administration and troubleshooting.
- 5 - 10 years of IT experience
- Experience with Office 365
- Candidate must be eager to learn administration of the entire array of Office 365 products, including Exchange, OneDrive, Skype for Business, Teams, Planner, Groups and anything else that emerges.
- Experience with Active Directory
- Good verbal and written communication skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well as a team member, sharing responsibilities and expertise
- Ability to work on varied subjects and to prioritize demands and issues
- Open and eager to gain and practice a wide variety of skills
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology or a related field preferred
- PowerShell scripting skills strongly preferred
Concero Technology GroupWhy Work Here?
A great client looking to hire the perfect candidate!
Concero Technology Group is a local St. Louis firm that is a recognized leader in Information Technology Professional Services. We specialize in providing elite candidates to fulfill job openings in multiple industries. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small entrepreneurial enterprises. Concero Technology Group provides four types of services today:Direct PlacementContract-to-hireContract ServicesCreative and Marketing ServicesConcero means to "connect" or "join" in Latin. We connect your business to the best IT professionals. At Concero Technology Group, we focus on understanding and identifying your needs and delivering results. With headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, we have more than 35 years of experience solving the ever-challenging dilemma of connecting business and IT professionals. We know that making that precise connection can be challenging—for our clients as well as for our consultants looking for new positions. This is where Concero Technology Group comes in. The team that makes up Concero Technology Group has over 1000 placements in St. Louis, Missouri in the past 15 years. We pride ourself on paying attention to the details and our follow through. Join the Concero Technology Group team today and let us help connect you and your goals!
AddressSaint Louis, MO