Human Resources Business Partner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The HR Business Partner will execute on the human resource strategies and tactics to support US organizations. The HRBP partners with leadership on areas such as organization design, employee relations, performance management, employee engagement, leadership coaching, talent development, and workforce planning.
• Provide strategic leadership and coordination for all Human Resource activities.
• Serve as a strategic consultant to assigned client groups on a broad range of organizational issues of critical importance to the business;
• anticipate business needs and provide realistic solutions aligned with business objectives;
• Thorough understanding of the business and engagement with the business leaders, translate the business requirements and challenges into relevant HR actions and initiatives
• Ensure the implementation and application of agreed upon HR directives, policies, processes, systems and programs throughout the
• Develop and monitor workforce plans for client groups; partner with recruiting personnel and hiring managers to provide guidance and influence key staffing decisions;
• Executes effective local Talent Management (TM) initiatives in line with the global strategy to attract, identify, assess, talent of strengths and development opportunities, develop and retain the right employees and to maintain a powerful talent pipeline; support management in the preparation of employee development plans;
• Provide guidance and direction to supervisors and managers regarding performance management, performance improvement plans, progressive discipline and other employment practices;
• Partner with client groups to develop and/or assess the effectiveness of career paths, align their operations and employee capabilities to the overall strategic directions, job ladders, and job descriptions; ensure validity and consistency of use within the business unit;
• Effectively communicate HR products, perspectives, services, programs and policies to management and employees and implication on business strategies;
• Consult in close collaboration with Law/litigation on ensuring compliance and adherence to applicable employment laws and policies;
• Supports and executes organizational changes (Restructuring, mergers, acquisitions and divestments) providing appropriate solutions form the HR perspective
• Additional special project support to HR, employees and managers as needed.
Key Working Relation:
• Functional Leadership Team and Employees
• HR Services, and Local Experts (e.g. areas include: recruiting, Compensation, talent management, etc.)
• Human Resources Leadership Team HRBP’s at various US and Global Locations
Qualification & Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years overall HR or related experience or 5 years Experience with advanced degrees.
• Strong Coaching skills and the ability to influence without authority Confidence in autonomous decision making
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex employee relations issues Demonstrated ability to apply HR knowledge to resolve complex business challenges
• Demonstrated expertise in effectively managing/implementing large organizational redesign;
• In-depth knowledge of HR processes, programs, policies and systems Experienced in multi-disciplinary project and corresponding change management;
• Experience working in a global environment and matrix organization a plus;
• Role model for the LIFE Values, Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, and Efficiency;
• Travel required (20%)...possible remote support for training or investigation during a normal year. Travel is very limited due to current Covid environment.
Concero Technology GroupWhy Work Here?
A great client looking to hire the perfect candidate!
Concero Technology Group is a local St. Louis firm that is a recognized leader in Information Technology Professional Services. We specialize in providing elite candidates to fulfill job openings in multiple industries. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to small entrepreneurial enterprises. Concero Technology Group provides four types of services today:Direct PlacementContract-to-hireContract ServicesCreative and Marketing ServicesConcero means to "connect" or "join" in Latin. We connect your business to the best IT professionals. At Concero Technology Group, we focus on understanding and identifying your needs and delivering results. With headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, we have more than 35 years of experience solving the ever-challenging dilemma of connecting business and IT professionals. We know that making that precise connection can be challenging—for our clients as well as for our consultants looking for new positions. This is where Concero Technology Group comes in. The team that makes up Concero Technology Group has over 1000 placements in St. Louis, Missouri in the past 10 years. We pride ourselves on paying attention to the details and our follow through. Join the Concero Technology Group team today and let us help connect you and your goals!
AddressSaint Louis, MO