Founded in 1999, Concept Solutions, LLC, headquartered in Northern Virginia, is a management and technology consulting company committed to providing strategic solutions enabling organizations to operate more efficiently. Concept Solutions collaborates with clients to plan, design, and develop effective business processes and information systems that save money, improve performance, increase productivity, and provide critical information for strategic decision-making. We create and support Mission-Critical solutions that keep our country safe, in the areas of Aerospace, Law Enforcement, Finance, and Weather. We are experts in delivering innovative solutions through information technology, engineering, and management.
Concept Solutions is seeking a Deputy Program Manager to provide oversight to complex software development related projects supporting critical FAA systems.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and supports the Program Manager with the planning, controlling, directing, organizing and execution of a 50 person team tasked with developing improvements to national airspace systems.
- Has direct supervisor responsibility for a team of technical writers and ensures all projects are well documented and meet FAA requirements
- Manages and implements infrastructure upgrades leveraging project management best practices.
- Works with the customer to establish and manage priorities on infrastructure related projects
- Works with a cross functional team of Concept Solutions staff to manage infrastructure related projects from start to finish
- Manages several projects to ensure their on time delivery according to customer expectations
- Oversees and assigns tasks; and applies innovative approaches, methodologies, and/or techniques while directing projects, programs, and activities.
- Utilizes experience and expert knowledge for establishing policies and standard operating procedures for the CS infrastructure team
- Formulates, defends, implements and executes project budgets, schedules and milestones
- Oversees the preparation of reports on projects and other work activities for internal and external distribution.
- Delivers presentations, reports, briefings and other data pertaining to ERMS, records management and information governance to executive leadership.
- Broad discretion to ensure the alignment of organizational goals and policies and the requirements of the project and/or other work activities.
- 15+ years of experience performing work described in the above responsibilities
- Bachelors degree in Information systems, Engineering, math, or science
- Experience leading complex unix based infrastructure projects for government clients
Concept Solutions offers a competitive benefits and salary package you would receive from a large company. We offer health, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as a comprehensive 401(k) plan with matching and immediate vesting.