Motion Graphic Designer, Remote
- $75,000 to $90,000 Yearly
Motion Graphic Designer
- The Motion Graphic Designer is responsible for creating visual content for various mediums. Their primary task is to produce animated graphics, visual effects, and other moving elements that can be used to enhance a story or convey a message specifically on the UFC Strike Product.
- The Motion Graphic Designer will report to the Art Director in the Product Department.
- Conception and execution of motion graphics animation-based projects.
- Take an initial concept to the next level with motion graphics and animations.
- UI/Web design animation mockups.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms and how to use video to engage with different audiences.
- Provide creative vision to the editing process, bringing your style to create the existing product guidelines.
- Work in close collaboration with stakeholders, Creative Director, Creative Producer, and marketing managers.
- 4+ years’ experience with motion graphics film/video in a production house, agency, or in-house environment.
- An online portfolio or demo reel.
- Bachelor of Arts – in Art Direction, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, or equivalent field experience.
- Understanding of broadcast and digital distribution best practices, including technical aspects of production. Basic videography/production skills.
- Experience with Cinema 4D, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Along with Cinema 4D, a familiarity with Redshift renderer and Maxon plugins for AE would be a plus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; able to follow directions.
- Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to jump into a workflow/ project file and make improvements.
- Create concept art given a theme.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
Salary Range for this position is $75-90K.
To that end, Concept Labs has created NFTs for Frank Miller’s Sin City, Dapper Labs, Genopets, Nemus, and Kolectiv. CAH is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Shanghai and Chengdu and its partners and investors include Dapper Labs and Gala Games. Visit www.conceptlabs.xyz to learn more.
Concept LabsSan Francisco, CA
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.