Project Manager - Residential Construction
Concept Kitchen & Bath Burlington, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Project Manager - Residential Construction to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Communicate with home owners about timelines
- Up sell our services once project commences
- Load trucks and deliver product if need be
- Complete small trade tasks if need be
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be able to work from Burlington Ontario and service a 50 km radius from the office
- People person
Concept Kitchen & BathWhy Work Here?
Great Company Culture with Lots of room for growth!
Concept is a complete home remodeling company focusing on interiors. We have served the Oakville, Burlington and Ancaster areas for over 15 years and have been an industry leader for mid to high end renovations. We are constantly reinventing ourselves in this fast pass industry of design build. We focus our efforts on supporting local business in all aspects of construction. Our prime objective is to develop a design build company that innovative and customer focused.
4129 Harvester Rd. Burlington. OntarioBurlington, ON
ConstructionView all jobs at Concept Kitchen & Bath