Talent Acquisition Manager
The Manager I, Talent Acquisition ensures that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and on-board top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs. This position is responsible assisting with development of recruiting strategy and managing a team who assess hiring needs and interview candidates for positions.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for leadership, development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs and drive execution of an effective short-term recruiting strategy
- Lead a team responsible for execution of hiring and sourcing talent. Direct activities to assist with development of innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies. Coaches team in collaborating with cross-organizational stakeholders to ensure quality of candidates and to meet the needs of Business
- Evaluate external labor market conditions, analyze hiring trends, turnover rates, and candidate feedback to recommend changes, improvements, solutions for the organization's recruitment strategies in order to adapt activities against changing market conditions and meet expectations of the Business
- Responsible for analyzing data to identify gaps and trends. Contribute to development of recruiting metrics and analytics to help guide decision making, measure team productivity, and program ROI
- Assist in developing strategy to leverage various resources - internet, community organizations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations - to directly and indirectly attract and source qualified candidates. Supports strategies to enhance the company's diversity recruitment strategy through relationship building.
- Partner with HR and Compensation to share market trend knowledge and develop cross-functional strategy to attract and retain talent through competitive compensation packages and offers
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
- Measures team performance against maintaining consistent standards for all applicants and ensuring compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
- Responsible for developing and applying an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills, and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role
- Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers and ensures that the Company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or 5+ years relevant experience preferred (with at least 2 years of progressive management experience)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead team in organizing and prioritizing projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
- Ability to interpret and analyze recruiting metrics and trends: retention, quality of hire, net throughput, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to foster customer service disposition and sense of professionalism for self and team
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated talent with critical thinking; ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
USA Daleville IN - Commerce Dr
We will be the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent. We will get there by embracing our culture.
We're a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we're disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients' businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too... in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world's best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Concentrix CVG Corporation is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.