Spanish Bilingual, French Bilingual & English Customer Service Agents
Concentrix Farmington Hills, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is an escalated point of contact with current and potential customers. You will oversee handling a variety of inbound calls; assisting customers with navigation support, road side assistance, emergency calls, education, customer enrollment, automatic crash notifications and administrative support. As a program specialist supporting the Toyota Connected account you will be responsible for researching and processing requests that are outside the scope of the Response Specialist position. You will communicate via phone, email and work flow queues with Toyota Connected Headquarters, as well as other touch points within Toyota Motors North America. You will receive documents, verify and provide the appropriate follow up with Response Specialists, Law Enforcement, Customers, Toyota Connected, and other parties as necessary.
Program Specialist Job Duties:
- First point of contact during ACN alert (Automatic Crash Notification)
- First point of contact during an emergency (SOS) key press initiated inside the vehicle.
- Responds to all assigned cases within the Sales-force queue
- Primary point of contact for Toyota Financial Services during the Vehicle Locator service in the repossession process
- Manages ticketing and communication process for technical issues with the Telematics service
- Processes bulk and special event enrollments
- Escalation point to communicate any requests from TMNA (Legal, Media, etc)
- Research customer and Response Specialist issues as needed
- Sales-force queue management and reporting
- Stays current with Center procedures, product information and online resource tools
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Must remain focused and observant as the primary point of contact for the emergency services team
- Responds to all incoming customer phone calls within quality standards
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Manages customer complaints from initial call to resolution, escalates outstanding issues
- Responds to detailed product questions on the brand
- Categorizes callers and offers appropriate Touch point (i.e. warm transfers)
- Provides Goodwill to customers on behalf of the client within the client guidelines
- Communicates well in written form, for call documenting. Strong note taking abilities required for customer account updates
- Provide (SVL) Stolen Vehicle Location assistance to customers, dealer or TFS
- Provide Destination Assistance via the vehicle’s navigation system
- Provide Roadside Assistance for vehicle occupants with a wide range of services
- General Inquiry assistance for customers with account concerns/questions
- Provide Outbound follow up for customers who are, in need of a follow-up or continuation of services
- Language required Spanish or French for Bilingual opportunities
ConcentrixWhy Work Here?
New state of the art facility, friendly staff, room for career growth, Join a winning and growing team!!
Concentrix, is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public sector. We are Different by Design.
34115 West Twelve Mile RoadFarmington Hills, MI