Digital Member Experience Professional
The Technical Support Associate II responds to basic to complex inquiries of a technical nature including hardware/software, or other designated client products. This position assists external/internal users of the client's technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.
As a Concentrix Digital Member Experience Professional for Sam's Club, you will be resolving Digital Experience issues that impact our Members. As a DMX Professional, you will play a major role in how a Sam's Club member feels when they shop across our different digital platforms. Sam's Club ultimate goal is to BE THE MEMBERSHIP MEMBERS LOVE THE MOST!
At Sam's Club their mission is to be the most valuable membership for their members and we are looking for individuals who share those values of providing exceptional Member care.
They take their work personally because they are more than a friendly voice. They're problem solvers and relationship builders. They will manage the member relationships with Sam's Club by listening, providing solutions and exceeding expectations to their questions. Every interaction creates an opportunity to deliver unique value of the Sam's Club membership.
To own, triage, and resolve the Digital Experience Issues that Members encounter while browsing, shopping and transacting on SamsClub.com or any digital platform operated by Sam's Club.
What would you do every day as a Digital Experience Professional ?
- Know how to perform basic troubleshooting techniques
- Provide extraordinary member care by responding to questions in a fast paced, structured member care environment
- Consistently strive for 100% Member Satisfaction
- "WOW" every member on every interaction and show you CARE
- Demonstrate and build the Sam's Club brand
- Respond promptly and accurately to member inquiries and requests
- Build a strong and positive lasting impression with every member
- Strong computer navigation skills with the ability to work in several systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Experience in customer servicing roles at retail, hotels/restaurants, medical services etc. is preferred
- A true passion to help our members and a magnetic personality
- Good understanding of what it means to engage in a conversation and build a relationship when talking to members
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Three to six months minimum of relevant work experience
- Dependable with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to work flexible shifts, as needed
- 25 words per minute typing proficiency minimum
- Meet or exceed personal objectives and team goals
- High school diploma or GED
- Identify members' needs, clarify information, research issue and provide solutions using available systems
- Respond to inquiries and provide technical assistance
- Maintain detailed records of contacts
- Identify and escalate digital experience issues to the appropriate resources
- Follow up member calls where necessary
- Recognize, document and alert the management team of trends of member calls
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Pocatello, ID
We will be the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent. We will get there by embracing our culture.
We're a company like no other. We are fanatical about our staff and are constantly helping them grow and achieve their career goals. We are a global workplace that offers YOU infinite possibilities!
In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we're disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients' businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too... in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world's best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
Concentrix CVG Corporation is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.