Customer Service Representative
Concentrix Chatham, ON
- Expired: September 30, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Signing Bonus Offered! *Talk to Recruitment today to see eligibility and time frames.
- Answer all incoming customer phone calls within quality standards
- Contact various internal departments on a daily basis to clarify information, seek guidance and gather information to respond to customer inquiries
- Review individual customer cases providing mediation on behalf of client for consideration outside policies and procedures
- For reimbursement calls, document all pertinent information, confirm reimbursement is valid, and submit reimbursement request to managers for approval
- Documents new case or updated case file information using quality standards.
- Basic computer proficiency (including knowledge of windows-based applications).
- Customer service experience.
- Career advancement.
- WorkPerk Discounts
- Interactive paid training and supportive environment.
- Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance and Pension Plan.
- Free Parking and Transit accessible.
- Vehicle Discounts.
- Full-time hours
- A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities.
- A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement.
- An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
- Competitive salary.
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com. Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
BusinessView all jobs at Concentrix