- Structured career progression plans with leadership advancement opportunities available.
- Full-time schedules PLUS overtime availability.
- A supportive team environment and regular one-on-one time with your leader.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing quality service to customers via phone in account management, maintenance, billing, problem-solving, enhancement, and troubleshooting.
- Handles full-service end to end billing related questions, issues and concerns ranging from general questions to payment related items as well as Spectrum mobile related repairs by troubleshooting with customers to resolve a difficult issue with devices and mobile phone services utilizing all available diagnostic tools and resources.
- Demonstrates accountability by following through on all necessary customer touch points with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Works with upper management to streamline troubleshooting processes as well as create and maintain appropriate troubleshooting procedures.
- Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
- Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
- Fulfill work schedules as required.
- Ability to perform other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Ideal Candidates Demonstrate:
- Knowledge of billing systems as well as troubleshooting, features, and services.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong follow-up skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills, including positive phone demeanor.
- Works various schedules including holidays.
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite, and general intranet navigation.
- Versatility and staying cool under pressure.
- A “Can do” attitude prevailing over a fast-paced variety of customer concerns.
- Ability to perform business math calculations, including itemizing a bill.
- Complex problem-solving skills and the ability to resolve discrepancies.
- Experience working in cable operations, mobile, or telecommunications call center.
- 6 months or more of customer service experience; 1 or more years preferred.
- 6 months or more of working with multiple software applications; 1 or more years preferred.
- 6 months – 1 year+ of heavy volume phone experience in a customer service/call center job preferred.
- Bilingual applicants are strongly encouraged to apply!
- 5 weeks of paid training.
- All-encompassing classroom experience – including classroom discussions, hands-on exposure, e-learning, mentoring partners, and instructor-led training.
- New employees must commit to 40 hours each week during the training period.