TITLE: Banking Customer Service Representatives
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Concentrix @ Riverview Mall
At Concentrix, we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and high quality service. We are not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the Marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best Brands!
As an agent, you will respond to inbound calls for a leading Canadian credit card company. Your focus in this role is to provide an excellent customer service experience – there are no requirements to up sell or cross sell.
- Provide general information and guidance to customers in regards to our products and services
- Answer inquiries pertaining to credit card statements and transactions
- Provide information on fees, charges, annual membership fees, credit limits, and payments
- Perform balance transfers, cash advances, and credit limit increases
- Access and navigate multiple information systems to answer inquiries and problem solve
- Complete all required documentation and work alongside other departments to provide exceptional customer service
What we are looking for:
- High school graduate or equivalent education
- Basic computer proficiency
- Shift flexibility
- Ability to pass client background check requirements
What we offer:
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Paid training to set you up for success
- Benefit package including health, dental, vision, life insurance and pension plan
- Discounted Bus fees
- Free Parking
For more information on Concentrix, follow us on Facebook or visit www.concentrix.com.*
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes.
Concentrix offers you the opportunity to gain valuable job experience and opportunities for development. That is why we had over 100 internal promotions last year and 95% of our management staff started in a role just like this.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.