The Data Analyst plays a strategic role in providing data management and data analysis consistent with project goals that can be integrated into Concentrics growth strategies.
1. Assess Study Specifications and Creates Plan
a. Works with data coordinator, coders, data entry (if applicable) to create the resourcing, timeline and plan for the project
b. Reviews and provides input on the MRDP
2. Data Processing
a. Works with Data Coordinator to ensure the data entry process is completed (if applicable)
b. Oversees the visual QC of data in the electronic data collection tool
c. Works with the Data Coordinator to resolve any queries on the data
3. Data Deliverables
a. Provides data analysis in the form of tabulated banners and summary data sets for each project as appropriate.
b. When requested, provides consultation/training to the team that is relevant to specific studies and conforms to the goals of the team.
c. Maintains continuous dialogue with Director, QA, to assure data management initiatives are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
d. Participates in identifying new products and services for Concentrics.
a. Works with the coders to finalize analysis of the data
5. Other Responsibilities
a. Works with Marketing & Pricing Associate to estimate data costs for proposals
b. Assures equipment and software are adequate, updated versions and performs any necessary training for staff
c. Advises on any new data analysis standards or best practices
1. Assists in training and evaluating new marketing research team members.
2. Provides feedback to Director, Project Operations concerning performance of team members on data management, analysis and report activities when asked.
3. Other duties as assigned.
- BS and at least five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and raw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variable.
- Computer skills including data entry, word processing, and electronic mail.
- Microsoft Office, Work, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SPSS, SPSS Data Entry Builder.
- Experienced with SAAS
Concentrics Research LLC