The Concentric Company is a leading provider of DC power solutions and equipment maintenance solutions to warehouse and manufacturing customers. Our custom, engineered power systems and maintenance solutions minimize costly downtime through forklift power solutions, mission critical backup power and on-site forklift and allied equipment maintenance. Our mission is to eliminate interruption in our customers operations and allow them to focus on running their business.
Concentric is looking for a full-time, Forklift Service Technician to meet the demands of our growing business. Qualified candidates must be able to do preventative maintenance, inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair various types of Material Handling Equipment such as: Forklifts (Electrical) Lift Trucks; Scissor lifts; sweeper scrubbers, dock plates and doors. Strong Electrical skills required!
If you’re the best at what you do, contact us and let us know why you deserve to work with the best materials handling equipment service provider. Our customers expect the most & we deliver the most. We believe happy employees make for happy customers. We appreciate our people and are looking to add a few tech’s that understand what customer service is. If you have equipment and forklift repair experience we are ready for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Repairing Forklifts, Lift trucks, Scissor Lifts, Sweeper Scrubbers, Dock plates, doors etc
- Analyzing and diagnosing equipment problems and breakdowns
- Recommending the correct service and repair actions
- Safely operating power tools, lifts, hoists, hydraulic jacks.
- Preventative Maintenance inspections and repairs; warranty procedures and other duties as assigned.
- Providing excellent 5 star customer service
- Assists other Technicians in repairs
- Comply with Safety and OSHA procedures
At Concentric* we believe that Our People are what make us great and help us deliver exceptional customer service! We offer industry leading Benefits** to include:
Highly Competitive Base Salary or Hourly Wage
Benefits that are effective your first day of employment!
Choice of 3 Major Medical Plans
Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Dependent Care FSA
Dental and Vision Coverage
Company Paid Premiums for Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), and Long-Term Disability
Voluntary Employee Short Term Disability coverage
Voluntary Employee, Spouse, and Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Employee, Spouse, and Dependent Accident and Critical Illness Plans
401(k) with match
Paid Time Off for Personal, Sick, or Vacation
FT Employees receive 128 Hours of PTO Annually on January 1st***. Increasing amounts of PTO at 3, 7, 12, and 18 years of service.
8 Company Paid Holidays
Boot Allowance and Uniforms for Technicians
On-call/Emergency Call Pay for Technicians
*Formerly ABT Power Management and NMS (National Maintenance Services).
**The benefits listed are subject to change at any time. Please speak with an HR Representative for details. The information listed is intended for informational purposes only. The plan documents, insurance certificates and policies will serve as the governing documents to determine plan eligibility, benefits and payments. In the case of conflict between the information listed and the official plan documents, the plan documents will always govern.
***Prorated when hired after January 1st, available after 60 days of employment, unless required by state law.
- 3+ years of proven forklift equipment repair as well as a variety of other material handling equipment
- Winning attitude and great communication skills
- Proficient electronic, mechanical and hydraulic repair.
- Willing to learn new methods of working with others and on equipment
- Must be able to read codes, instructions and electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Electrical troubleshooting a must
- Must possess own tools, w/ necessary additional tools provided
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Must have valid drivers’ license and clean driving record (Department of Motor Vehicles)
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check
- Needs to move about a customer job-site to access equipment.
- Constantly operates machinery such as: Cordless drill; Hammer; Screwdrivers; and other like tools.
- May ascend and descend a ladder and other lift equipment to install, troubleshoot and repair customer equipment.
- Constantly positions self to install, troubleshoot and repair customer equipment.
- Must be able to detect, inspect and reasonably assess when installing, troubleshooting and repairing customer equipment.
- Frequently will move equipment and /or tools up to 50 pounds inside customer job-site and/or to/from company vehicle
- Frequently communicates by phone, email, text or in person. Must be able to exchange accurate information.