Must be a US Citizen.
Concentric Security, LLC a maintenance and repair contractor is seeking a full-time an Experienced Commercial/ Overhead Door Technician/ Installer to work in the Washington, DC area.
A minimum of 2 years of experience in the overhead door industry. Must pass and extensive criminal background check, have a good motor vehicle driving record and valid driver’s license.
This position will require you to complete multiple tasks involving installation of new commercial doors, operators and multiple service categories on doors, operators and associated equipment. You will perform commercial service/installation on a wide range of products, including hinges, operators, door sections, rolling steel, torsion springs, dock equipment, locks, etc.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- At least 2 years of hands-on technical experience and knowledge in garage and commercial door installation, service and maintenance.
- Experience and knowledge in operator installation, service and maintenance
- Strong customer service and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to follow instruction an perform tasks without direct supervision
- OSHA 10 certification is a plus
- Willing to travel and work on weekends
Concentric Security, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Please visit our website to learn more about what we do - www.concentricsecurity.com