Concentric Healthcare is currently looking for experienced Behavioral Health Technicians!!
We offer our employees competitive rates, friendly staffing professionals and weekly pay!
It is important that you have a great attitude towards taking care of people with Behavioral disorders and work hard for the clients.
Call Ivan to find out more details about this position and the benefits which come with it at 480-444-7778
- High School Diploma/GED, Associates, Bachelors or Masters
- Experience in behavior management
- Current state driver’s license.
All applicants MUST have:
- CPR certification ( updated in the last 12 months)
- CPI (updated in the last 12 months)
- Tuberculosis skin test within the last year
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Paperwork indicating you have had a physical within the last year and have no work restrictions.
- 2 forms of government issued identification (Driver’s License, Passport, Social Security Card, Birth certificate, residence card, etc.)
- UPDATED BEHAVIORAL RESUME
APPLICANTS MUST PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN, AS WELL AS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE
To accommodate our clients' dynamic needs, Concentric Healthcare Staffing offers registry services to provide staff on a 24/7 basis. Many of our clients chose to enhance their recruiting process by taking advantage of the temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct placement service offerings.