Concentric Healthcare is looking to hire a Front Office Medical Assistant who is a team player, and willing to go above and beyond!
Functions as an ambassador of the practice by serving as a liaison to patients, and all staff who interact with the department/division. Provides superior customer service through the handling of a high volume of telephone calls. Must possess a good understanding of the unique characteristics and operations of the department/division in order to proficiently support the practice. Principal functions include facilitating patient access, appropriately responding to patient inquiries, and accommodating referring physician requests. Additional duties may include but are not limited to routing patient concerns appropriately, calendar and schedule maintenance.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Minimum two years of secretarial, front office experience.
- Required- Completion of a Medical Assistant program that includes a clinical externship.
- Back Office experience required, as position might float
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a commitment to customer service required.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Completion of a medical terminology course preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer experience with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, able to work independently.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work load.
- Must have experience with multi phone lines.
- Must have a high level of maturity, prioritization and ability to handle high pressure situations.
To accommodate our clients' dynamic needs, Concentric Healthcare Staffing offers registry services to provide staff on a 24/7 basis. Many of our clients chose to enhance their recruiting process by taking advantage of the temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct placement service offerings.
Concentric Healthcare Staffing
Why Work Here?Founded and headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, Concentric Healthcare Solutions specializes in healthcare employment with an emphasis in nursing, behavioral, and allied health. Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become an integral part or their staffing solution. Concentric representatives actively listen to our clients' need for continuity of care. To accommodate our clients' dynamic needs, Concentric Healthcare Staffing offers registry services to provide staff on a 24/7 basis. Many of our clients chose to enhance their recruiting process by taking advantage of the temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct placement service offerings.
Voted best healthcare staffing firm in Arizona with great clients and opportunities all over the country!