BHT will provide peer recovery support to our members who have substance abuse and/or mental health disorders. Working in close partnership with community partners, case managers, parents/legal guardians. The BHT acts as a mentor/role model and documents all interactions and treatment the member is receiving. The BHTs assist our members in engaging in recovery activities and developing mental health recovery. They will provide peer support and life skills training.
- Being supportive and an advocate to our Members.
- Enforce and manage daily activities in accordance with Member Agreement.
- Interact in psychosocial rehabilitation; Individual, Group and social activities.
- Aid Members in developing plans of care, identifying needs, accessing supports and partnering with others to ensure high level and coordination of care
- Prepare daily case notes on Member's progress and regression
- Provide therapeutic services to Members.
- Pass on necessary behavioral, medical and physical information to the Team for coordination of care
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
- 1-year experience in the behavioral health and/or medical field
- CPR/1st Aid
- Clear TB Test
- Pass Background Check
- GED/High School Diploma
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card