Motive Power Sales Representative
Primary responsibilities for our Motive Power Sales Representative include both the development of business new to Concentric while also expanding product and service offerings into existing customer accounts. We are looking for individuals with an industrial or commercial sales background but who also may have some experience in the industry. This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting initiative to bring an established regional operation under a new national organization.
At Concentric we believe that Our People are what make us great and help us deliver exceptional customer service! We offer industry leading Benefits to include:
- Competitive pay - Plus incentive opportunities!
- Full benefits package that starts day one - Includes medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, company-paid life insurance and disability coverage.
- Cell phone compensation
- 8 paid holidays
- PTO - FT Employees receive 128 Hours of PTO Annually
- Training and mentoring - Learn from our experts in the industry
- Advancement opportunities
The benefits listed are subject to change at any time. Please speak with an HR Representative for details. In the case of conflict between the information listed and the official plan documents, the plan documents will always govern.
- 5+ years commercial or industrial sales experience.
- Experience with industrial battery products & services is a major plus.
- Confident aggressive lead generator - we are looking for a hunter.
- Successful Track record in Sales - Consistent Top Performer - be prepared to present a historical growth path.
- Entrepreneurial spirit - our company is growing and changing which offers opportunity for advancement but requires patience during the transition.
- Exposure to sales and personal development training programs.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred, but extensive experience can offset the lack of a degree.
- Military experience is a plus
- Must be able to learn new computer programs including; Microsoft Office, Salesforce, expense and payroll programs.
- You will need to be able to present our company's capabilities from a corporate boardroom setting all the way down to the plant floor.
Concentric, an OnPoint Company is a leading provider of DC power and equipment maintenance solutions to warehouse and manufacturing customers. Our custom, engineered power systems and maintenance solutions minimize costly downtime through forklift power solutions, mission critical backup power and on-site forklift and allied equipment maintenance. Our mission is to eliminate interruption in our customers operations and allow them to focus on running their business. OnPoint Group has been awarded the 2021 Best Managed Companies by Deloitte and been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list for eight consecutive years! We believe in challenging the status quo and finding a better way to do business, which is how we have grown into the company we are today.
The Concentric Company considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Concentric, LLCBoston, MA
BusinessView All Concentric, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.