Customer Success Operations Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Concentra Analytics is a fast-growth SaaS company with award-winning software platforms and services that enable businesses to capture, manage, and analyze data to improve their operations and execute strategies more effectively.
At our flagship company, orgvue, we help organizations to confidently adapt to whatever change in the business world is going on. Our organizational design and planning platform is a SaaS solution which gives businesses unrivalled clarity on what is really going on within their organizations and lets them use this knowledge to shape the workforce and the work they do to succeed. We do this by giving our customers data driven insight and showing the connections between the business strategy, the work being done and the people doing it, so they can make confident decisions on getting the right people doing the right things at the right time.
This is an exciting time to join orgvue. The business is experiencing double-digit growth year over year and is now investing heavily in the Marketing and Sales function to continue driving that growth as we ascend to new heights in 2022.
About the role
The role is fully remote but you must be based in the US in the Central Time Zone.
As the Customer Success Operations Lead, you are responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of our sales tools, systems, and processes. You will serve as a collaborative, cross-functional partner in helping Concentra exceed our revenue growth targets by increasing sales productivity. We are looking for a strategically minded and operationally focused leader who can help define the vision for the Sales Operations team.
The candidate must be a strong leader, and will draw upon solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills to effectively partner with sales teams globally. The individual must have deep experience in sales processes and tools, calling upon her/his experiences in Salesforce CRM systems, sales quota, compensation, and territory management and analytics to assist in supporting a world class sales team.
This role will lead a small, but mighty, sales operations team and report to the Head of Sales Operations.
- Formulate key performance indicators for all sales functions and partner with sales leadership to understand drivers of performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with Finance to produce accurate, data-driven forecasts.
- Work with Sales Leadership and Finance to develop incentive compensation plans for all market facing teams and track attainment to targets
- Drive core Sales Operations processes; Territory Planning, Funnel Management, Quota Development, Sales Performance Management, Sales Incentive Program management, CRM Data integrity and data issue resolution.
- Partner with core internal Technical teams (CRM, Data Warehouse, etc.) to design and implement sales operations solutions to address customer needs.
- Works with leaders to create Salesforce reports, dynamic dashboards, and metrics for management team to increase visibility and accountability into sales performance and operations Analyzes sales processes and mechanisms for sub-optimal performance, with a focus on defect reduction and productivity.
- Communicate findings clearly and effectively and make recommendations for improvement. Identify root causes of problems and demonstrate the ability to develop and make recommendations for solutions to mitigate root cause.
- Model and simulate improvements to existing business processes, walking through what if scenarios and dry runs to identify and resolve gaps prior to implementation.
- 2+ years experience on a Sales/Marketing/ Revenue/Customer Success Operations team for a SaaS or B2B software company
- Experience defining best-in-class sales support processes and building a team to achieve desired outcomes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication capabilities
- Experience building, evolving and guiding user processes
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with sales data management solutions and data integration with Salesforce.com preferred
- 5% matched 401k
- 25 days paid vacation
- Healthcare premiums 100% paid by employer for majority of plans including family, dental and vision
BusinessView all jobs at Concentra Analytics