Concealment Express LLC Jacksonville, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings, and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
- Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
Concealment Express LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Concealment Express LLC