Full responsibility for sales and marketing for a small custom metal fabricating business serving major customers in aerospace, scientific, medical and industrial instruments and controls, electronics and electro-mechanical precision components.
Ideal candidate will be familiar with digital marketing channels, including inbound, social (Linked In, Twitter), marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, and advertising options on Thomasnet.
Even better would be a candidate that is familiar with Shoptech E2 ERP platform for estimating and quoting.
· Develop and maintain professional relationships with customers, prospects and other targeted companies.
· Coordinate all Customer inquiries, RFQs, Quoting activity, Customer Purchase Orders, Sales, Returns and other Customer issues;
· Manage Company’s Social Media Program and other information sharing / advertising programs;
· Direct, coordinate and evaluate outside advisors; and, negotiate & manage Agreements;
· Originate customer communications via Social Media, Blog, Web Site Landing Pages, White Papers, Constant Contact email and other media;
· Support & monitor relationship with Outside Customer Reps;
· Remain current about technology impacting SEO and lead generation;
· Maintain data base of customers and prospects, Order History, Quotes, Sales Funnel and other traditional Customer and Sales Reporting information; and,
· Develop and monitor Sales Budget vs. actual results with supporting analysis.
Reports to Kathy Stillman, who will become General Manager in December 2020 upon the retirement of Art Long who has been the General Manager since 2003. Kathy has been the Sales and Marketing Manager since 2005.
Ideal Candidate Will have 8 to 10 plus years of Customer service experience ideally in a Contract Manufacturing business similar to CONARD. Able to read blueprint drawings for part specs with a general understanding of the manufacturing process. Strong verbal and written communication skills with a winning personality and ability to keep track of hundreds of customers and their Orders. Ideally, skilled in Job Shop E2 software as well as Google Analytics, WordPress and HubSpot.
Interested Candidates Please forward your resume to Kathy Stillman at Kstillman@conardcorp.com.
Privately held with a small and loyal workforce, the company is able to meet the needs of top industrial companies. Visit us at conardcorp.com to learn more.
Why Work Here?AS9100 RevD/ ISO9001:2015 qualified custom manufacturer of precision metal components. Established in 1965 and continuously operated in Glastonbury.. Specializing in photo chemical machining, a non-conventional fabricating method, and also nickel electroforming, an additive manufacturing process that originated in the mid-1800s and is still relevant today. Privately held with a small and loyal workforce, the company is able to meet the needs of top industrial companies. Visit us at conardcorp.com to learn more.
We're a small group with a fast paced environment.. Able to work independently in both marketing and sales