Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
In a Freezer Warehouse, to maintain yield control systems, take physical inventories, figure and order all necessary supplies and ingredients as needed for production and plant operations.
Shipping/Receiving Clerk could perform, but not limited to, one or more of the following duties:
- Physically count inventory of ingredients.
- Verify scheduled deliveries arrive at location.
- Monitor assigned ingredients and place needed orders for the plant as necessary or upon request.
- Prepare production sheets and data entry into receiving system as necessary or upon request.
- Enter products in the BPCS and ELKE system as necessary or upon request.
- Maintain correct levels of inventory in storage areas and Point of Use (POU) areas as well as inventory control systems.
- Make inventory adjustments on a needed basis
- Maintain manual inventory product and ingredients on hold on a daily basis.
- Keep and maintain any record or statistical data as needed.
- Keep and maintain a clean and orderly workspace.
- Perform job in safe and efficient manner as directed by company procedures.
- Ability to cross train within all job functions of the Freezer Warehouse.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
General labor and sanitary requirements involving normal motion patterns with low to average manual dexterity such as,
but not limited to, communication with supervisors, or production managers on discrepancies in product or material loads, monitoring of products in freezer and cooler.
Minimum qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Reading, writing, verbal communication (English) and math comprehension at 8th grade level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A PRE EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.