Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Prefer at least one year of continuous manufacturing employment in work history
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Background screen required
- Post offer drug screen required
ConAgra Foods offers many benefits including:
- Competitive wages starting at $15.65 per hour (plus .10 shift differential)
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage available
- Up to ten 10 paid Holidays per year
- Eligible vacation after 30 pay checks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Store
Must be able to complete job assignments in a fast paced work environment to ensure GMP and quality standards are met to maintain an efficient flow of the production process.
Assist automated production lines by transferring food products to lines, inspects completed snack/treats including reworking "cripples" as needed. Ability to perform job duties in compliance with current and future line speeds.
Frequent handling, grasping and reaching of product < 10 lbs.
Will work around moving conveyor lines
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.