Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Who is Conagra Brands?
Conagra Brands is an approximately $11 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We're transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We're modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape - all with a culture that's ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
Your internship will be an 11-week immersion into a Conagra Brands manufacturing facility. Working with us will give you exposure to a dynamic production environment where you will get to work on a continuous improvement project that will drive cost savings at the plant level. We place a high value on intellectual curiosity and will expect you to help uncover inefficiencies, improve capabilities, and ultimately enable growth with the support of your team. To enhance your overall understanding of our company, we will provide opportunities to network with peers and leaders to gain an appreciation for the breadth of career paths available at Conagra Brands.
- Location: Plant locations across the US
- Paid Internship
- Housing Assistance will be available to those who do not have housing in the location of their internship
- Social and Professional Development Opportunities, such as Intern Orientation, Lessons from Leaders and a Summer Send Off
- Functional and Cross Functional Trainings, Overviews, and Learnings
Are You the Right Candidate?
We're looking for a driven, highly motivated individual who wants to be part of cultivating the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to build your talents, make a difference, and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your own potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make an impact. Qualified candidates:
- Are currently enrolled in a degree program with at least one semester remaining after your internship
- Are pursuing a degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Food Science or Agriculture
- Have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Are able and willing to relocate
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and ability to make data driven decisions
- Desire to pursue a career in manufacturing
- Must attach a resume to your application and should indicate anticipated graduation date and GPA
- Must not require visa sponsorship now or in the future and must be authorized to work in the United States
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.