Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Primary job responsibilities for Maintenance Mechanic will include handling all preventative maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting on industrial machinery and production equipment. They will be working with systems including, but not limited to pumps, motors, gearboxes, conveyors, chillers, pneumatic, hydraulic and other industrial production equipment.
The successful maintenance technician candidate will have:
- 1+ years experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Experience in hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical and electrical drive/ control systems relating to production and facilities equipment maintenance is a plus.
- Experience with preventative and predictive maintenance programs.
- Strong mechanical skills used to trouble-shoot equipment is required.
- Be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision and have good organizational skills.
- Having an understanding or be willing to learn Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Ability to work required shift, meet attendance requirements, and work overtime when required.
- Ability to wear and communicate with a radio
- Ability to walk short distances.
- Ability to hear sound alerts of equipment.
- 2 years of basic computer
High School Diploma or Equivalent and Must have at least 1 year of current work history in the past 4 months with no break.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.