Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
JOB DUTIES (INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Perform job with utmost Caution and Safety. Ensure no Safety incidents to Self or Others.
- Operate and perform all processes associated with assigned equipment and systems within Dry Packaging Department ensuring product is packaged in a manner which meets or exceeds established standards
- Manage and perform all workflow of assigned equipment and processes including completion of required quality checks, data verification, sanitation, lubrication, changeovers, and communicating material needs ensuring adequate supply at all times
- Support AMD activities including but not limited to, performing preventive and on-going maintenance, lubrication, calibration, and other tasks per work order requests on all equipment. Reports abnormalities of equipment as they arise.
- Train on varying Dry Packaging equipment per established schedule.
- Operate and perform all processes associated with assigned equipment in a safe manner by performing required job rotation.
- Communicate with and willingly accepts training from other Operators, Crew Coordinators, Maintenance and Supervisors. Adhere to direction set forth by Cell Crew Coordinator(s).
- Regular, Reliable attendance is necessary
- Responsible for Food Safety and Food Quality
- Other duties as assigned
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS/PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated Excellent Safety Performance. Accident/Incident-free behavior preferred.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude/experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment as well as independently with good time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated detail-orientation, prioritization, proactive work ethic and analytical/decision-making ability
- Competent with computer use-Excel, Word, SAP, etc.
- Follows all department/plant safety guidelines.
- Ability to work overtime and adjust work schedules on an as needed basis
- Demonstrated Regular, Reliable attendance
The details shown in this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent elements and criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the job, presently. Successful candidate must perform the required duties of the position (with or without accommodations).
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.