Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Ensure that all operators on assigned line are working safely according to plant safety rules
- Fix and repair mechanical issues, complete line PM's, and operator asset care responsibilities with assigned line to ensure production and quality standards are met.
- Partner with operators on assigned line to ensure all training is completed in a timely manner
- Drive the class cleaning processes to meet the designated times with the resources that are provided.
- Be capable of driving continuous improvement and problem solving through the department.
- Work with the packaging/processing team to communicate any issues that can affect the performance of the plant. Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost. (Yield, Waste, Downtime, OEE, etc.)
- Work directly with the supervisor to meet the daily schedule and address any issues that need their attention. Drive corrective actions with root cause problem solving (5WHY)
- Work with the maintenance team to drive the performance of the plant. Determine what major repairs are needed.
- Develop an understanding of the plant matrix and be able to communicate these where needed to drive results.
- Work with the other shifts to insure good handoffs and drive plant performance
- All other duties or projects as assigned by the shift supervisor or the Operations Manager
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.