- Posted: 27 days ago
- $75,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
The Commercial Construction Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frames. This position will ensure that multiple projects will be completed simultaneously in various locations by overseeing multiple teams of Project Managers, Superintendents, and Project Engineers.
- Plan for large-scale, multi-step projects.
- Select through a bidding process; subcontractors and materials in alignment with the owners
- Communicate efficiently with subcontractors, owners, and team members actions that need to be taken, expectations, and follow-up
- Must know construction methodologies, read blueprints and understand other technical aspects of construction.
- Time-Management: Deadlines are crucial in construction. Making sure that everything is on time and moving smoothly is a critical part of the job.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Establishes work plan and schedule and coordinates completion of the project through the subcontractors, and project superintendent
- Responsible for maintaining project budget
- Approves all project billings, manages change orders with client and subcontractors and approves all project costs
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others
- Confers with estimating and accounting personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Coordinate project activities
- B.S or B.A in Construction Science, Engineering, Architecture, or related field
- Minimum five years of experience in building commercial construction as a Project Manager
- Experience in commercial construction including all scopes of work
- Experience/ability to direct/manage projects exceeding $15M in Commercial Construction
- Strong computer skills including, but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheets, estimating, and project management software
- Experience in Joint Venture Preferred
For more information, visit www.Con-Real.com
Con-Real, LPWhy Work Here?
Independence, Innovation, Improvement
We are a boutique style professional company in commercial construction, program management, commercial real estate and technology. We specialize in large-scale projects with a small-scale team. Located in Arlington, Tx, we value independent, innovative personalities who are wanting the responsibility of running their own project. We are an African American owned business, which values individuals of all backgrounds, who believe that discrimination is not a hurtle but a reason to perform at a top level to competitive level. If you also believe in these values and enjoy construction, please apply.
1900 Ballpark Way Suite 110Dallas, TX