Two-Way Radio Bench Field Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Comserv Services, LLC is a Memphis, TN-based Two-Way Radio/Public Safety sales and service company. We are a dealer for Kenwood, Motorola, Telex, Federal Signal, Sound Off Signal, and other top brands. We are looking to fill a vacancy in our service department in Memphis, TN.
- Program, install, align, repair and test of two-way radio systems/subscriber equipment and analog/digital trunking technologies.
- Support of dispatch equipment and analog/IP console systems.
- Diagnose and resolve issues with customer equipment in an expedient manner onsite or at our office.
- Installation and repair of BDA and outdoor warning siren systems.
- Work with sales staff to assist in preparing parts list and time estimates for projects.
- Analyze customer systems to offer improvement ideas.
- Schedule work so customer expectations are consistently met.
- Be available for on-call with overtime.
- Have excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact with customer representatives on all levels.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
- Be able to pass drug screen.
- Be located/willing to relocate to the Memphis, TN area.
Experience and Certifications:
- We are looking for 1 to 5 years of related experience, although we can train in certain areas if most of the other skill-set requirements are met.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with mechanical ability.
- Knowledge of two-way radio theory and complete communications systems, including antennas, coax, transmitters, and receivers.
- Knowledge of site equipment such as RX multi-couplers, combiners, duplexers, and grounding.
- Some networking experience is desired.
- FCC GROL, or industry recognized certifications are a plus.
We offer Competitive Compensation, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, and Paid Vacations/Sick Time.
Comserv Services, LLC
1246 SYCAMORE VIEW ROADJackson, MS
Get fresh Two Way Radio Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.