Job ID: 20389
Job Title: Senior Representative, Customer Service- Skilled
Job Location: 5900 Optical Ct San Jose CA 95138
Job Duration: 6 months contract FT
***POSITION IS CURRENTLY REMOTE DUE TO COVID BUT CANDIDATE SHOULD BE LOCAL AND ABLE TO COME IN TO OFFICE SHOULD RESTRICTIONS LIFT. ***
Generates leads for sales representatives by contacting customers with outstanding repair orders and presenting ProCare service solutions.
- Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the sale.
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s). Works with various departments to meet maintenance services sales goals.
- Works with customers and/or distributors to receive accurate account of equipment failures and provides reports to management.
- Focus of work may be in pre-sale or post-sales or both.
- Pre-sale: Responds to customer inquiries to determine appropriate product literature and pricing schedules; influences production and shipping schedules; recommends price changes based on company/customer relationship; recognizes new business opportunities.
- Post-sale: Responds to customer inquiries (RMA, status, delivery, etc.).
- Resolves production scheduling and shipping or invoicing problems; determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources; changes production and shipping schedules; and recognizes add-on business opportunities.
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education, or training.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- The job should possess a good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts & principles upon which the job is based.
- The knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.
- The job works within well-defined procedures that may involve a variety of work routines.
- This job typically requires a minimum of 3 or more years experience.
• Will serve as the main resource in providing customer and sales support by answering and/or
• Will serve as the main resource in providing customer and sales support by answering and/or resolving questions as they relate to service contract, repair, or surgical specialists both telephonically and in person.
• Possible support includes, but is not limited to, basic product information, pricing, literature, competitive product information, and service program information.
• May assist in the development and/or initiate the development and production of marketing support material (e.g. product brochures, mailers, product update memos, etc.). to promote sales or service programs.
• Contacting accounts with expiring service contracts and initiates the renewal process to maintain existing accounts.
• Systematic contact of customers and sales representatives to obtain repair pricing approval or confirm pricing for accounts using the repair replace program.
• Advise accounts on ProCare programs during repair approval/pricing confirmation calls.
• Generate and communicate new leads to sales representatives to further investigate with the customer.
• Customer Care - Contact customers/reps following the sale to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints.
• Works with the production line to prioritize urgent repair orders.
• 2+ years in marketing, sales, customer service or related position.
• B.A. or B.S. degree preferred.
• Preferred experience with Oracle.
• Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
• Must be able to review printed materials.
• Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. calculator, PC, fax machine, etc.).
• Must be able to generate and explain detailed proposals, guidelines and procedures.
• Must be able to analyze and resolve non-routine product issues using independent judgment.
• Must be able to routinely make decisions which may affect immediate decisions and have a divisional effect.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated effective organizational skills.
• Sedentary work: exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a minimal amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, etc.
• Generally involves sitting most of the time.
Work From Home: Regularly scheduled days Travel
Why Work Here?Established in 1984, Comrise is a global consulting firm with headquarters in the U.S. and China. Our teams specialize in Managed IT, Big Data, and Workforce Solutions Staff Augmentation, Recruiting, RPO, and Payrolling. With nearly 30 years of experience, Comrise provides local talent and resources on a global scale.
We are advancing with the future, grow with us!