Looking for flexible hours, autonomy and a challenging fast paced work environment?
Our fast paced, family owned metro-west real estate company seeks an Office Manager for our Wayland office. The Office Manager serves as the first point of contact and provides administrative and marketing support for the designated office and its agents.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Responsible for creating and printing marketing material (feature sheets, brochures, flyers, postcards, market reports, etc.) on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, as well as agent ad-hoc requests
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks required to be completed in short timeframes, i.e. Must be able to think on one’s feet to meet marketing requirements and deadlines.
• Coordinate advertising in local newspapers and Facebook page gathers advertisement information, sends to newspaper, proofs and approves advertisement.
• Enters and updates transaction information in property software system: seller/buyer, closing dates, sale date, sale amount, MLS information.
• Works with agents at various points in the transaction to ensure that all transaction paperwork and monies are submitted in a timely manner to be ready for scheduled closing.
• Assists in tracking transaction files and correspondence to scheduled closing: ensuring paperwork is complete, drafting documents, etc. (as needed)
• Assists new agents with answers any and all questions, accessing systems, ordering business cards, etc.
• Corresponds with lead broker regarding closing records, deposits, banking information, etc. (as needed)
• Assist agents with use of Toolkit, MLS, Dotloop XpressDocs, BHHS web application and office equipment, including copier/printer.
• Assist agents with technology issues (Wi-Fi login, phones, etc.)
• Maintains CMA presentation binder supplies.
• Maintains a supply of listing, offer packets.
• Increase Social Media awareness/presence via facebook, homesnap, google, instagram
• Maintains day to day office responsibilities orders and maintains supplies, arranges for equipment maintenance, etc.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• BS/BA preferred.
• Prior experience in a prior administrative role required (internship or college work applicable).
• Positive, friendly and resourceful demeanor required.
• Exemplary track record of reliability.
• Able to manage projects/priorities in a fast paced working environment.
• Excellent computer skills (high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications).
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Looking for a part time hire available M-F, 30 hours/week max, flexible scheduling - inquire for more information.