PC deployment/ desktop support
Computing Concepts Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client is seeking a full time PC Deployment Specialist position in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey. This is a support role in IT and has experience specifically with Windows operating systems in corporate environment.
• Must possess good organizational, decision-making, and logical troubleshooting skulls
• Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and bull of materials
• PC background, including ;
• Windows Operating Systems, Windows 10
• A+ Certification
• Experience with navigation of PC applications, MS Office Suites including Outlook, Excel, PP, Word and Access Knowledge of other MS Products such as Project, Visio and etc. is beneficial.
• Knowledge of PC Hardware/Architecture, configuration of BIOS, Motherboard settings, power supply diagnosis and running general diagnostic software programs.
• Must have a good understanding of backing up and deploying images to various Laptops /Desktops using tools such as SCCM, Acronis, Ghost and etc..
• Effective communication skills
• Quality focused
• Ability to learn new applications and programs
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds required
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet the deadlines when required to do so
• Mac OS support experience is plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least 1 year of Help Desk experience, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• Knowledge of Windows 7/10, Office 2013/2016/2019, PC hardware, Remote Support and VPN
Computing ConceptsWhy Work Here?
Major name on the wall street.
AddressRidgefield Park, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at Computing Concepts