Account Manager - Work with an existing customer base!
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
Computers Nationwide – Account Manager
Computers Nationwide is growing! The company is an industry leader in the MSP, Technology, Phone Systems, Video Surveillance Security and Access Control, Cabling and Voice and Data Circuit industry. We are looking to add an experienced Account Manager to work with some of the company's largest accounts! The Account Manager will work closely with customers to understand the customer’s business and the technical environment within it. The Account Manager will identify potential deficiencies related to technology and make recommendations to the customer to resolve any issues. The Account Manager will also be responsible for making the customer aware of any new products and services offered by Computers Nationwide which may be applicable. This person will manage the overall relationship with the customer.
Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage and maintain the assigned customer base. Work with customers through email, phone calls, and face-to-face visits regularly. Stay current on what is going on with clients.
- Go onsite and meet customers face to face. Discuss the technology road map, go over what they need to focus on in the coming year, build the relationship, see what they are looking for, and make them see us as their trusted advisor and part of their team/family.
- Proactively upsell current customers on additional products and services.
- Provide estimates to customers for any products or services needed.
- Assist customers with any issues and/or concerns. Work with projects and service team to communicate with customers throughout the process.
- Update all existing customer contracts if they have one.
- Document all activities/details in the company CRM.
- Work closely with operations to ensure the highest level of service.
- Responsibility for quoting customer for products and services.
- 2 plus years of Account Management experience working with technical products/services.
- Outgoing personality – desire to be pro-active in nurturing and growing client relationships.
- Ability to problem solve. Work closely with customers, as well as internal staff to identify and rectify issues quickly and in the best interest of the customer.
- Strong business acumen. The ability to understand the customer’s business and it’s demands related to technology.
- Strong technical aptitude. The ability to understand technical products and the services that support them.
- Team oriented. Involve the appropriate team members when needed and keep team members apprised of any issues or opportunities at the customer.
- Detail oriented with a sense of urgency and commitment to results.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401K match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Salary + Commission
- Health Insurance
Computers NationwideWhy Work Here?
Amazing team and culture! We are growing and looking for professionals to share in that growth.
As a leading IT company in Chicago and Janesville, WI, Computers Nationwide was founded to provide superior technology solutions, specifically in the areas of: Managed IT, Cyber-Security, Video Surveillance, Access-Control, VOIP, Low-Voltage Cabling, etc. We offer our IT support and additional technical services to clients throughout Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Computers Nationwide has offices in the Greater Chicagoland area, Greater Madison Area, and satellite offices in both Illinois and Wisconsin.
340 midland RdJanesville, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Computers Nationwide