Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Migration Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have years of technical experience leading organizations to migrate Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Federal Financial applications from on-premises infrastructure to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? Are you an experienced technical consultant who can review technical requirements and design documents, architecture diagrams, and migration plans and provide an analysis of the quality of the documents? Can you summarize migration plans and technical designs documents submitted by a 3rd party system integrator and make recommendations to the Federal client on how to proceed? Are you familiar with project management principles and governance? This is a full-time position which is currently remote.
Computercraft is seeking this perfect candidate to consult our Federal Government client to plan a migration from on-premises Oracle E-Business Suite Federal Financial applications to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. The successful candidate will support a well-established Program Management Office (PMO) by serving as an advisor and mentor to Federal Project Leads who are managing contractor project teams to migrate Oracle EBS Federal Financials to a cloud environment. This candidate will also support senior Federal managers and directors to ensure the projects conform to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC).
- Review and analyze technical documents that support migrating on-premises Oracle E-Business Suite Federal Financial for quality and accuracy and make recommendations to the Federal Government for improvements.
- Consult Directors Federal Project Leads on project management best practices to conform to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC)
- Support the Federal Government to conduct ongoing analysis of project performance against project delivery methodologies to improve project delivery standardization, quality, and efficiency
- Analyze project schedules throughout the project lifecycle to identify impacts and concerns and facilitate escalation to leadership
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders and business owners
- Bachelor of science degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in systems architecture, enterprise-wide information systems, and cloud and enterprise IT infrastructure services
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing Oracle Cloud Infrastructure migration projects for large-scale Enterprise Resource Planning projects
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Oracle E-Business Suite Federal Financial Management modules (Release 11 or higher)
- Project scheduling expertise and expert use of Microsoft Project 2013 and Project Online
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate as a member of a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
Other desirable experience:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Agile Scrum certification
- Experience in a Federal Government environment
- Strong working knowledge of software change control best practices
- Database administration experience
- Experience in an O&M environment
- Experience leading quality assurance efforts
- Software development experience
- Working knowledge of the HHS EPLC methodology
Computercraft offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, the opportunity for a positive work–life balance with a standard 40-hour work week, and the chance to work alongside a team of highly accomplished professionals. Per Computercraft policies, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
EEO Employer—Disability/Veteran/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
To learn about other Computercraft job opportunities, please visit the Careers section of our website: https://www.computercraft-usa.com/.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Oracle Data Migration jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.