Candidate will function as a Lead Lotus Notes Developer performing all duties as directed by the Application Development manager or supervising staff including:
- Train Business Solutions staff on Lotus Notes and SharePoint functions / features
- Test existing Lotus Notes applications and fix any issues found in ALL lotus notes application as needed
- Develop / implement new features on existing Lotus notes applications (this includes creation of reports in BIRT)
- Implement BIRT for Lotus Notes Application currently using Intelliprint
- Convert identified Lotus Notes applications to SharePoint using Quest Migration Tools
- Create, administer and support SharePoint sites using SharePoint Designer, Sharegate tools
- 84 months experience with full system development lifecycle, including designing, developing, testing and implementing applications using .Net, Lotus Notes 8.5/9/10 web and client-based applications and SharePoint 2013 or higher platforms.
- 60 months of experience in Domino development including Xpages, LotusScript, and formula language
- 84 months of experience with unit-testing, debugging, and refining Domino software solutions.
- 84 months of experience with design, code, and test database and web-based software applications developed with Lotus Notes/Domino
- 60 months experience working with migration of Lotus Notes applications to SharePoint using Quest Migration tools, SharePoint designer, ShareGate, InfoPath designer 2013 and Visual Studio tools.
- 84 months of experience with creating and administering SharePoint sites. Experience to build lists, document libraries, forms with workflow capabilities using SharePoint designer, Flow and PowerApps
- 60 Months of expert experience in Lotus Domino integrations with external data sources and API’s
- 84 Months of experience in supporting applications as both a Domino Developer and Help Desk support