Online Customer Success Representative
- Expired: November 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
CTL is a Google Education Premier Partner, and our Chromebooks, Chromebook Tablets, and Chromeboxes have consistently been ranked among the top-rated Chrome devices in the market. CRN has recognized CTL as one of the leading EdTech solution providers in the US and Europe and by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the US.
Why Work for CTL?
As a CTL employee, you become an essential part of the team and an active contributor to our overall goal of providing world-class service and helping our partners succeed by advancing technology that shapes a better tomorrow. We recognize individual talent and sincerely value and appreciate each team member's hard work and effort.
Other reasons to consider CTL for employment are our competitive compensation packages, including healthcare and 401k with generous employer contributions, outstanding work-life balance, and career growth and advancement opportunities.
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Associate to join our growing team. The purpose of the Customer Success Representative is to enable revenue growth by:
- Providing exceptional proactive customer service through multiple customer interface channels.
- Providing administrative functions as a member of the Online Customer Success team
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide customer support with web sales orders, responding to customer inquiries, communicating inventory delays, and troubleshooting misc. order issues as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring all web sale orders are entered into the company's ERP (Sage) accurately and promptly.
- Manage customer inquiries, including web sale tickets, quotes, P.O.'s, and leads, forwarding to the appropriate department/individual, or gathering more information as needed.
- Act as the point of contact for all customer service calls relating to order status inquiries and troubleshoot order status issues as needed.
- Successfully manage conversations with customers (via online chat, email, phone), assisting customers with processing payments, tracking orders, and assisting with other misc. issues and inquiries as needed.
- Responsible for providing backup support to the sales team during absences, taking customer calls, responding to emails, and entering orders.
- Responsible for gathering accurate data for weekly web meetings, presenting web analytics, order status updates, and web management details to the executive team.
- Provide ongoing support to the marketing department, assisting with the Buy & Try program and order processing.
- Responsible for providing customer and order support to the sales team as directed by management
- Provide ongoing support with misc. projects, including but not limited to Shopify admin web maintenance support and overseeing new product demos.
- Responsible for supporting other departments with special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior experience in customer success /customer service and/or sales support admin capacity in a similar role.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service in a sales environment.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task and shift focus quickly.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with data entry.
- CRM experience (Salesforce preferred).
- eCommerce store admin experience (Shopify preferred)
- Position type: This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Travel: None
- This position operates in a professional office environment, but our dress code is casual to business casual.
Here at CTL, we take our employees' safety very seriously and have implemented many COVID-19 safety measures to protect our employees' health. Including; company-provided face coverings, infrared temperature check station, sanitation measures, and more!
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary.
- Great work-life balance.
- Comprehensive health insurance plan which includes medical, dental, short and long term disability, and life insurance
- Generous Paid vacation (PTO) and paid holiday package.
- 401K with generous employer matching and 100% vesting in 3 years.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan
- Sit/Stand Desks.
- Business casual to casual dress code.
- Employee discounts on CTL products.
- Free parking.
Computer Technology Link Corp (CTL)
Get fresh Customer Service Google jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.