Job Responsibilities Include:
Banking/Finance environment a plus
· On-site Support Services including but not limited to; desk-side support, mobile devices, desktop/laptop hardware; technology refresh, stock storage management, end user advice and software break/fix*
· Ensuring all Incidents/Requests are met within the agreed service targets.
· Proactively monitors pending tickets.
· Performs installs, moves, adds and changes (IMAC) as required.
· Provides face to face end user support and troubleshoot issues for IT products and services.
· Troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues; reimaging computers/hard drives on multiple operating systems.
· Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding /desktop support, and mobile devices.
· Performing asset inventory/stock related activities as needed.
· Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests.
· Ensuring all Incidents/Requests are met within the agreed service targets
· To provide hands and feet support to another Infrastructure support.
· Providing on-site cover as part of a shift arrangement, covering off all areas of support.
· Categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing a Customer ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information.
· Orients new joiners on EUC systems.
· Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems (EUC supported devices) to ensure longevity.
· Flexibility and teamwork and performs other duties as assigned by your Lead or Operations Manager.
Communication, customer service & Teamwork.
· Speaks good clear English. Language.
· Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills at senior stakeholder level.
· Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management senior stakeholder levels.
· Maintain healthy group dynamics.
· Flexibility and teamwork and perform other duties as assigned by your Lead or Operations Manager.
· Must be detail oriented and self-motivating.
· Relationship Management – internal and external stakeholders, Presentation Skills, and Team Skills, with ability to have difficult conversations.
· Flexibility with respect to time – client deliverable need to be met with a “Can do” attitude.
· Be an advocate for the end user to ensure he or she receives high-quality and timely service and support.
Technical & Problem solving Skills
· Excellent problem solving / quantitative/ analytical skills.
· Excellent understanding End User IT infrastructure – Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds, Smartphone and industry wide operating systems and applications i.e. Windows 7/10.
· Strong technical skills in Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and business productivity applications i.e. Windows 7/10, MS Office, Outlook etc
· Detailed understanding of IT Infrastructure in a Corporate Environment – Server/Network/Database/Security.
· Contribute to the creation/facilitation/maintenance of FAQ documents, knowledge articles and user guides
· Leverage internal and external resources (knowledge bases, manuals, support sites, vendors) to answer questions and resolve issues.
Computer Technical Services, Inc.Las Vegas based small company with 30 Plus years in business providing IT hardware/software support to local Government, Higher Education & Healthcare customers throughout Nevada and Southern California.