CTG is searching for a full time Symitar Programmer to join our team for a potential contract to hire position in the financial services industry. This position can be located in the following locations:
- Anchorage, AK
- Glendale, AZ
- Renton, WA
- Victorville, Hesperia or Apple Valley, CA
Primary Functions: Develops and maintains Symitar systems and applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the development of code for software applications.
- Troubleshoots and solves basic technical issues.
- Automates repetitive functions for processing.
- Assists in creating technical manuals, design documents, and code.
- Follows source control program.
- Provides technical input on projects.
- Documents trouble tickets/incident reports.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of current and emerging applications, technologies, and standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of team efforts and results.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Equivalent technical training and/or relevant work experience.
- Knowledgeable in SDLC/software development methodologies.
- 5 years Symitar Programming experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communications and interpersonal skills required.
Nice to have experience:
- Symitar admin
- .Net programming
- Symitar AIX user experience
- Azure DevOps
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate should be a highly motivated, results-driven individual who can create the perfect solution for our client's higher-level needs. The best candidate will also be an excellent listener and communicator, with the ability to explain why their solutions are the best fit for our clients.
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information please contact Shari Rooks and firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-260-4087. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquires may be conducted.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).