CTG is hiring a OEM/ODM Supply Chain Project Manager. This is a long-term, contract opportunity with our client in Morrisville, NC.
This is an opportunity for a qualified person to develop and implement end to end processes for various AR/VR, Retail, Virtual Care, eSport service models and offerings in a new and growing incubation business segment with our client.
Required Technical/Functional Skills:
- The qualified candidate will manage support readiness of developed and OEM/ODM hardware offerings for the AR/VR business.
- This individual will be asked to create service and support requirements, plans and processes to enable delivery of specific custom service models and offerings related to unique hardware designs.
- Understanding of various OEM/ODM support scenarios and customer expectations within multiple customer environments will be required to be successful.
- You will be expected to provide hardware, and partner hardware, to a 3rd party solution provider where our client’s equipment may be embedded and resold to a customer. As such, our client will act as the OEM/ODM and knowledge of handling customer contracts and lifecycle service commitments from an OEM/ODM perspective will be needed.
- The position will require regular cadence with both regional service teams and various extended teams to plan for complex warranty and reverse logistics scenarios.
- Project management experience will be needed to deliver results on time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing the service solution or triggering a new service model based on product specification and brand, coordinating closely with the Service Offering/Solution to meet the OEM customer requirement.
- Represent issues and concerns of regional service teams regarding OEM strategy projects including service support process, and cost benefit/impact analysis.
- Evaluate existing capabilities to deliver on the required service and identify additional investment needs based on gaps.
- Manage launch readiness to meet Geography Service launch requirement.
- Co-work with Business Transformation & IT teams to develop requirements needed to execute the service effectively and efficiently as needed.
- Follow development checkpoint process. Refine process for new business models.
- Efficiently manage and control service project scope, risk, quality, and changes.
- Minimum 5 years or more of OEM, factory services, or related area
- Knowledge of global warranty, service and support operations
- Experience working in the PC or smart device industry
- Knowledge of product development and lifecycle process
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Preferred Technical/Functional Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related Engineering field
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience working and communicating in global teams
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).