- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CTG is seeking a Network Technician for our premiere client in Bentonville, Arkansas.
Location: Bentonville, AR
Duration: 6 months
Work Hours: Overnight Shift and some weekend coverage-Overnight 3rd shift
Skilled Network Operations to assist in the Network administration and support of a large retail customers network infrastructure. Analyze technical problems & create solutions involving the use of existing techniques or tools. Will be responsible for daily project on IOS upgrades, network admin/support duties, which would include support & skills transfer. Good Customer Support. Good Verbal and Written Communication. Good Troubleshooting and Analytical Skills
· Upgrading IOS on CISCO switches
· CISCO Network Switches/Routers Administration/Support/troubleshooting
· Network Security configuration/troubleshooting
· VLAN/bonding (configuration and troubleshooting)
· Network trunking, VLAN, Port Security, STP configuration/Support
· Network Management tools and techniques
· Rollout and project experiences
· Strong Leadership skills
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
- All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!)
- CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- CTG is an E-Verify Company
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Computer Task Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Computer Task Group
Get fresh Field Network Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.